Goryung Forest Memorial Park and viaducts


 Searched the area Goryeong. Reporting someone's post started as a memorial forest. He was bicyclemania. Ate lunch with cheese loosely packed with emergency food between the hamburger buns. Topography arrived from the old familiar places.


Parkingarea is wide. Don't worry about space. There was many family. Wide was cool.


It's well focus to draw. Red yellow green colorfull leaves.


Entrance to the bamboo forest. Seems to be a little spooky. Anyway went.


Inside, not dark. Length was about 30m. 


Traditional style. Showed signs of a wild boar or something around. The wedding lawn, and that even in the event.


Seems to be evidence of wild boar. Feces were also. At night, the place is a warning that you need to be careful.


From a distance the viaducts. The slope was higher.



Bridge crossing bamboo forest in the foreground


Courtyard of a maze. This is a good place for children to play.


Stone garden. There are many great rock types.


Basalt. Soboro bread like texture.


Hwamun stone. nickname is Flowerstone.


This is the kind of stone. Chrysanthemums as flowers.


Gaura. Whirling Butterflies



Onyang stone


Goheung stone. Ideal for crafts and sculpture


Aster  spathulifolius


Pocheon stone. 

 
Is widely used in building stone. Floor or stairs plate.

It's surface. 


Pachysandra terminalis


Japanese apricot flower stone.


Munkyung stone


A space where you can experience a variety of aroma. Herbs, rose, eucalyptus, etc. If you press the button comes flavor.It was an unusual experience. The valuable experience to arouse interest in spices. The day I bought a bottle of Australian eucalyptus oil. Thumb size is a whopping ₩ 14,000. Now I bought a moment sparing the stress of everyday life. Were able to learn about the hub type. Rainy day because I do not have visitors roamed quietly alone.


Distant viaducts.


High muddy slope then climb was difficult.


Was a little scared. Was raining.


The scenery from the bridge.


Both of the mountain.


First encountered in pot-planting garden. Juniperus rigida.


Black pine


Maple. Interested in pot-planting in many childhood memories of the time I remind. Techniques to reduce nature. Great.


Quince. Shows the specific surface of the pillar.


Elm


Ginkgo. The fruit fly is a peculiar stench. With a lot of valuable component tree.


Neofinetia falcata. This combination is truly artistic. I thought suddenly want to grow the tree frogs one on that mini-pond garden.


Ivy


Pot-planting garden inside


I wish I could have this garden in the house.


Watermill





















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Let's try kimbap and ramen"... K-food is booming on the Korean Wave.

As expected, reptiles are weak in winter.