Match of the Century??




Great expectations.  Fully prepared to beer and snacks, and waited for nearly an hour.. There was time to introduce the features of the two players. It did not pay the money, close to $ 100 just like people in the United States. Thankfully this was possible in South Korea free-to-air viewing. Too defensive.  I would like to say to his nickname runningman.  I doubt whether the fight was about the will. This is not the Olympic Games.It was operated by children playing. Pac-Man was cheering. Pac-Man was an objective look much active.

Shoulder rolls? The great skill. But when the attack will also be more attractive. Just avoid boring.Mayweather...His nickname has also included the word money... So money conscious? It was not the game I want. Almost I did not see boxing as usual. Too boring. The sigh of Mike Tyson is impressive. "I waited five years ... ~~ !!!" ...Haha ... he will yawn came round to see.Oscar de la Hoya also made a striking comment..."I'm sorry to the fans ..." I hope hoping to put into action.It should be encouraged to attack aggressively. The way forward to change the game. There are those who say there was fun. That way if Usain Bolt will be the best. Avoid contact gets hit away..A ufc fighterHad an impressive mentioned. "Mayweather will do well even hide and seek."
Pac-Man is also a problem. This hope injured during training and had to postpone the match.It enforces the game as a non-normal body. Somehow it lacked some spectacular combo attacks. If he would have been a normal combo attacks possible .... give the extent of damage. Mayweather.. you earned a lot of money. But there was honor scratches. He earned the money that ordinary workers are to gather 7000 years.A little harsh. Since when did the show Boxing is like wrestling?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Let's try kimbap and ramen"... K-food is booming on the Korean Wave.

As expected, reptiles are weak in winter.