It really is better on the mental health of the digital living alone?
This was 15 years ago, the Internet boom. 18 months survival in the digital space when there was a $ 40,000 cash prize giving event. Commodities purchased, contact, etc. will all need to act solely digital. Participants are given only for a walk in the morning and afternoon hours one hour. Even the analog behavior that is prohibited.
Walking should be allowed as much time in the event an analog actions .
Mars, like recent tenants were selected as the event. Personally, I think Mars is moving crazy. I think almost no chance of survival. Daily life was almost impossible in the past when I have been addicted to computer games. Even important work that must necessarily also been pushed out because of the game. Of course, also it is a productive one computer, but most people spend a lot of SNS and sundry that time. In particular, it exerts a bad influence on the children even more. While adults are somewhat self-control.
I 've search the company address that does not exist now. It succeeded in making the issue a social, but the company did not seem long run.Event winners also had to ensure employment. At the time, this would have been a cool condition. These days, even a lot of people looking for a LP vinyl. Warm sensibility of the analog to the digital age will be eternal.


Comments
Post a Comment