How to make it feel good in any situation.
The Korean women's curling team who gathered topics at the PyeongChang Olympics often look for temples to have unwavering minds. I need a strong mentality to do best.
There are many people who are nervous in front of a few people. Some people shake their arms and legs. People usually think this way. I am timid ...
There is a way to make it feel good at any time. The mind of a person can be improved. You need to know the technique to strengthen your mind.
If you do this, you will not have to worry about trivial things. Do something you do not mind before speaking in public.
Drinking water or touching a tie ...You can feel the stress relaxed very quickly.
A person's consciousness moves in one direction at a time.
So if you move consciousness in a direction that has nothing to do with the object that causes the tension. You can quickly reduce tension.
It is a short action, but it has a great effect. There is a more fundamental way.
"What am I feeling now?"
Through this question, I am in a habit of being conscious of my mind.
Think of yourself as a live reporter.
Of course, you should not tremble, right? You will find a way to talk naturally. If it repeats repeatedly, it does not care as usual.
You can have a mind that will be okay no matter what happens.





Comments
Post a Comment