Embroidery work that I had before marriage
The client was very meticulous as a woman who married in the '70s. The total payment amount is about $ 700.
A person who is in a hurry will not be able to do such a thing. She had chronic fatigue. It will be due to her sensitive personality.
The teeth were also bad. I was a little sad.
It looked more granular than the normal cross. It is a little thicker than traditional embroidery.
Works that show a very feminine aspect.
Sweet home ... That's good. A peaceful family should solve everything well.
The double form in which a small work enters in the inside again. Usually this type is made of a plastic frame, but the client asked me to make a traditional frame.
It is only Korea that puts the gold line on the outskirts. There is no such traditional frame in Japan or China. I am trying to make myself more careful because of the embroidered works that have been dignified for a long time.






Comments
Post a Comment