Sea side impasto painting

 

I tried working with objects. Impasto techniques are also mixed in. Everyone fantasizes about being on the beach sometimes.

City life often feels desolate. I actually worked with seashells picked up from the coast. I hope this will be a moment where you can feel nature, even just for a moment.

Drawing is a good hobby. However, there are many cases where one faces many financial difficulties in pursuing it as a career. Overcoming that is an essential element of growing as an artist. It's easy to say, but difficult to put into practice. The basics are to draw consistently. I'm planting a small seed today.



Oil painting is a great material for leisurely painting. Because it dries slowly, it is less difficult than watercolor. It's also good for drawing little by little.

I tried to make use of the rough touch.


The sides of the canvas were also painted to emphasize the three-dimensional effect. It is designed to be hung directly without a frame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Let's try kimbap and ramen"... K-food is booming on the Korean Wave.

As expected, reptiles are weak in winter.