Electric Bicycle
Disadvantages can not go long distances, but always feel free to leave the
electric bike.
Auto mode is driving around 20 km. 40 km around the semi-automatic mode.
Thanks also toured much indeed. Instead, management very difficult. All
kinds of trial and error and with the help of a chore event was Dr. electric
bike. At one point the road to shock the battery is discharged, the charger may
malfunction may just also has a pretty good battery. I ride the old-fashioned
lead-acid battery is called there are many advantages. Although a little heavy,
easy to assemble and disassemble the battery is low maintenance
costs. Lithium-ion batteries are close to three times the price of a
whopping. Instead, the benefits are mild. But a couple of years of riding my $
500 battery price is Expensive. Increased more than double my income if I'll
think about.
I just fixed before the electric bicycle disc brakes. It was difficult. Fortunately, the cost of the pads off yesterday, but the occurrence was not worried. Hands regularly to take a look. Thanks to a bunch of hands buried in the blackened grease.

Comments
Post a Comment