Rainman's memo techniques


 A few years ago I saw a striking phrase hung in the lobby commute to other companies. It was just 'act immediately thought'. While the impact was simple phrases.

So, RainMan is always around to put smaller cut A4 paper in back pocket. Pen also. There are analog rather quickly the idea to move faster.

But there also disadvantages analog. Search is uncomfortable. Once the note is almost invisible forever stuck. Therefore, it can be said that digital memo also be combined seamlessly.

10 years ago used a Franklin Planner. Thick notebook is not good portability.
  So I came up with Mull 'Planplus'. The digital version of a paper planner. It was covered with the portability disadvantages. The idea is an immediate and important thing in the Notes was later backed up in the 'PlanPlus'. This was almost a perfect system.


Look at that huge thickness of the paper planner. There is no wallet in your pocket. Attachment goes further.




Franklin emphasized the importance of  time. I should feel toward his lessons with age. Sometimes even a few seconds may need something. Other people use a lot of 'Evernote'. I have encountered this outcome drag-and-drop functionality was the most useful. Instantly share is possible.

I used to have a note in the craziness expression. While blogging memo also create a category. Classification and search has become even easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Let's try kimbap and ramen"... K-food is booming on the Korean Wave.

As expected, reptiles are weak in winter.