The scammers even Craigslist ...
Occasionally find a friend in Craigslist. Although it intermittently connected. But the truth yet people are almost never seen. Maybe a little less nature of the Internet truthfulness. Anyway Filipina Outing residing in Korea. Maybe the area was close to meeting you. One flew the mail. Post was serious. The scammers smelled saw a return reply.
■ Although scammers may use assistance in reporting. Once the mosaic processing. Too fat to digest the question sired trained properly.
Did the US military is poorly like that? kkk...
It seems you try to produce an own mood. But something awkward atmosphere.
The following are the contents of her letter.
Hello Dear
I left Korea few weeks back, and I am presently in Afghanistan now for my peace keeping mission assignment. What about you?? are you in Korea right now? I went for a friend wedding in Korea. My best friend just got married to a Korean man, so i went for her wedding, I will come back to Korea again anyways.
Are you really single?? However, my name is Noura *******, age 32years, from Florida USA; The U.S. and Afghanistan recently signed a security agreement that calls for the U.S. to keep nearly 9,800 troops in Afghanistan over the next two years to help the Afghan forces conduct counter terrorism operations.
I'm among the 9,800 troops. I am one of the Army chosen by US Government to take care of the soldiers needs as an Army specialist, over here in Afghanistan. I am the first child among 2 of my parents, but my younger brother Felix died on the 13th of August 2009, it was so painful to me but who am I to question God or believe that God hates me. My late Mom is from Indonesia and late Dad is from Florid USA. I am seriously looking for a soul mate because, my love life has been empty, and I am looking for a loving and caring man to spend the rest of my life with as I will be leaving Afghanistan soonest.
I am a decent lady, I do have regards and respect for people. I'm 5 feet and 6inches tall, 55klgs weight. I am a good listener, I do listen to any good advice given to me by someone, I am caring, loving, honest, Kind, understanding, Sincere, Energetic, Trustworthy, Faithful, Family oriented, Emotional, Romantic, Sexy and God Fearing.
I Love kids a lot and I really love playing with kids, being around them makes me Happy. I will treat any Child like my real Child. I am looking forward to meet a loving, Caring, Sincere, Honest, Kind, Down to Heart, Faithful man, a man who is ready for a serious relationship that will probably end in marriage. I am here to meet my Soul Mate, Someone I can call my One and Only.
I have positive energy to express myself and talk about things honestly. I believe if I talk from my heart, my ideal match will understand me. I have attached my pictures, I want you to send me pictures of you and honestly tell me more about yourself; I am ready to build a family elsewhere with my dream Husband. Do get back to me as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely.
I left Korea few weeks back, and I am presently in Afghanistan now for my peace keeping mission assignment. What about you?? are you in Korea right now? I went for a friend wedding in Korea. My best friend just got married to a Korean man, so i went for her wedding, I will come back to Korea again anyways.
Are you really single?? However, my name is Noura *******, age 32years, from Florida USA; The U.S. and Afghanistan recently signed a security agreement that calls for the U.S. to keep nearly 9,800 troops in Afghanistan over the next two years to help the Afghan forces conduct counter terrorism operations.
I'm among the 9,800 troops. I am one of the Army chosen by US Government to take care of the soldiers needs as an Army specialist, over here in Afghanistan. I am the first child among 2 of my parents, but my younger brother Felix died on the 13th of August 2009, it was so painful to me but who am I to question God or believe that God hates me. My late Mom is from Indonesia and late Dad is from Florid USA. I am seriously looking for a soul mate because, my love life has been empty, and I am looking for a loving and caring man to spend the rest of my life with as I will be leaving Afghanistan soonest.
I am a decent lady, I do have regards and respect for people. I'm 5 feet and 6inches tall, 55klgs weight. I am a good listener, I do listen to any good advice given to me by someone, I am caring, loving, honest, Kind, understanding, Sincere, Energetic, Trustworthy, Faithful, Family oriented, Emotional, Romantic, Sexy and God Fearing.
I Love kids a lot and I really love playing with kids, being around them makes me Happy. I will treat any Child like my real Child. I am looking forward to meet a loving, Caring, Sincere, Honest, Kind, Down to Heart, Faithful man, a man who is ready for a serious relationship that will probably end in marriage. I am here to meet my Soul Mate, Someone I can call my One and Only.
I have positive energy to express myself and talk about things honestly. I believe if I talk from my heart, my ideal match will understand me. I have attached my pictures, I want you to send me pictures of you and honestly tell me more about yourself; I am ready to build a family elsewhere with my dream Husband. Do get back to me as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely.
Write a fairly novel. Fun fact has never before received a letter of almost the same content but different picture. Really pathetic humans. Do you even get the time to read the book ... just in case people get like that sight-mail, please delete. Suspicious e-mails can not advise reading if possible. As a kind of retaliation was forced to delete her post. kk... The figures are disturbing the site. Inadequate article has the right to delete all.



Comments
Post a Comment