BTS Jin “I’m successful so I often buy and eat king crab”
JTBC entertainment show ‘Please Take Care of My Refrigerator’
BTS Jin revealed that he often eats king crab.
On the JTBC entertainment show ‘Please Take Care of My Refrigerator’ that aired on the 20th, ‘World Wide Handsome’ BTS Jin appeared as a guest.
Jin’s refrigerator, which was revealed that day, had steamed king crab delivered, which caught people’s attention. Jin said, “I guess I’m somewhat successful. When I was young, king crab was expensive so I didn’t eat it often. Now that I’m somewhat successful, I get it delivered once every two weeks, but the price of king crab has gone up a lot so I’ve changed it to once every three weeks.”
The MC then asked, “Jin is successful. Eight years ago, you said you liked canned snails the most. Do you like all kinds of seafood?” Jin smiled and said, “I don’t like the slippery and squidgy textures like oysters or clams. I like chewy ones.”

Comments
Post a Comment