"I came back from Korea and wow!"... What is this 'challenge' that shook up social media?

 

Videos of foreigners sharing their transformations before and after visiting Korea are gaining popularity on social media.

The so-called "Korea Glow Up" is a trend.


<Oh! Click> The third search term is "I became prettier after living in Korea."

"I looked like this before I visited Korea, but I changed like this after I visited." Can you see the difference?

This is the "Korea Glow Up Challenge," which captures the message that living in Korea has made people prettier.

These videos, which compare their appearances before and after visiting Korea, have become a phenomenon among foreigners interested in Korea, generating anticipation for their physical transformation.

The developed beauty industry, systematic body management culture, and sophisticated fashion styles are contributing to the "Korea Glow Up" phenomenon.

Korea Glow Up


In fact, these videos are receiving responses like, "You look much younger," "I wonder how to do your makeup and hair," and "Can I change myself if I go to Korea?"


Experts explained that the "Korea Glow Up" phenomenon is developing in conjunction with a growing positive perception of Korean culture overall.

Netizens responded with various responses, such as, "Wow, I never thought Korean culture, so focused on appearances, would be exported like this," "It's thanks to the exceptional excellence of cosmetics and aesthetic medicine," and "It's time for 'Korean style' to sweep the world." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Let's try kimbap and ramen"... K-food is booming on the Korean Wave.

As expected, reptiles are weak in winter.