Volt Monster folding electric bicycle
I enjoy riding about once a week.
![]() |
can ride about 100 kilometers on a single charge, but that's only on the lowest setting. Running on electric power at level 2, can ride about 70 kilometers.
The thick tires absorb shock well, and the suspension at the front and saddle provides a comfortable ride.
Other people wear cycling suits and carry bags on their backs, but I don't like to get in the way, so I attach a basket to the front and attach my bag to the rear pannier. On the way back, I'm a little tired, so I sometimes ride on the automatic throttle like a motorcycle. These days, the heat is so intense that applying sunscreen is a must.
The taillight automatically turns on when brake. Other riders I occasionally encounter remark that it feels like a motorcycle. This type of electric bike is nicknamed "zatoby" in Korea.
The battery is located inside the frame, so having to fold and unfold the bike every time insert it is a bit inconvenient.

Comments
Post a Comment